Dear Valued Customer,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve in Australia, our team at Ballistic Beer want to assure you that the safety of our customers, staff and community is our top priority. We are following the latest Government advice, operating under a COVID Safe Industry Plan and have taken a series of precautionary measures in response.
These include, but not limited to:
- Continual staff education on important preventative measures including social distancing and hygiene;
- All staff being QLD TAFE certified in COVID Safe for Dining in
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5m between groups
- Increased routine cleaning and sanitation to maintain the highest level of cleanliness of our venues for our customers and staff;
- Social distancing markers at queued areas including entrance points;
- Active management of the number of customers in our venues and limited seating to improve social distancing;
- Ensuring all customers register on arrival to our venue via our COVID QR scan code;
- Providing hand sanitisers at bars, bathrooms and service points;
- Continue to monitor the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and make necessary additions and changes as the situation evolves.
We strongly encourage pre-booking as capacity at our venues is limited. If you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you do not enter our venues and seek medical assistance.
Our commitment to our customers extends beyond our stores with online ordering available via our website and we can arrange delivery for you.
Our staff thank you for your understanding, support and for being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Ballistic Beer Team