Free shipping on orders over $60 for South East Queensland!
The Promoter of the ‘Ballistic Beer Co. – Customer Survey 2021’ (the Survey) is Ballistic Beer Company Pty Ltd (ABN 88 606 759 022) having their principal place of business at 53-55 McCarthy Rd, Salisbury QLD, Australia.
The Promoter strives to protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected in the course of the Survey in accordance with applicable Australian Privacy laws and regulations. These include the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), which regulate the manner in which personal information is handled from collection to use and disclosure, security, accessibility and disposal. The Privacy Act also includes a data breach notification regime, which requires to address data breaches involving personal information held by the Promoter. In some circumstances, these will also include the Spam Act 2003 and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006.
Personal information of survey participants held by the Promoter may include:
- name, age, current and previous addresses
- telephone/mobile phone number, email address, and
- occupation, income and other details provided by each participant
The Promoter will only use personal information provided by the participants for the purpose for which it was provided. This may include:
- to verify participants’ identity
- to contact participants regarding participation to the Survey, the Prize Draw or other future research projects conducted by the Promoter
- to contact the winner of the Prize Draw (see below)
- to contact each participant in response to any enquiry they make, and
- to send participants information regarding any of the above.
The Promoter may also disclose participants’ personal information to the following third parties:
- financial institutions for payment processing
- third parties who support the Promoter’s information technology or handle mailings on the Promoter’s behalf
- the Promoter’s contracted service providers (including payment processors) and organisations that carry out activities essential to the Promoter’s research activities, including data entry, data processing, conduct of interviewing, contacting people to ask them to participate in research exercises, etc. In each case, The Promoter may disclose personal information to the service provider and the service provider may in turn provide the Promoter with personal information collected from each participant in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if the Promoter is required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances
- the Promoter’s professional advisers
- anyone else to whom the participant authorises the Promoter to disclose it.
The Promoter may also disclose information to provide their products and services, to respond to legal requirements, enforce their policies, and protect their rights and property.
Unless required or authorised by law, the identity of participants will not be disclosed to anyone not directly involved with the research project or to clients requesting the research or used for any non-research purpose without the participant’s consent.
Where a participant has consented to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter, the consent will remain current until the participant advises the Promoter otherwise. However, the participant can opt out at any time, by:
- contacting the Promoter at [email protected]
- advising the Promoter when receiving a marketing call that they no longer wish to receive these calls
- using the unsubscribe or opt-out facility include in our surveys and commercial electronic messages (such as emails and SMSes)
It should be noted that stopping marketing messages or emails will not stop service communications (such as privacy and security updates).
The Promoter strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information submitted by the participants, and periodically reviews and updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although the Promoter strives to protect each participant’s personal information, it cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information participants may transmit to the Promoter.
Once the Promoter receives the participant’s submission, however, they will make every effort to ensure its security on their systems.
If there is any breach of participants’ personal information, the Promoter or their professional advisers will deal with such breach and notify affected participants in accordance with the Promoter’s obligations under the Privacy Act.
Terms and Conditions for the ‘Ballistic Beer Co. – Customer Survey 2021’ Prize Draw
Entry to the ‘Ballistic Beer Co. – Customer Survey 2021’ Prize Draw (the Prize Draw) is open to respondents of the Survey. To be included in the Prize Draw, those invited to complete the Survey must be 18 or over, be an Australian resident, complete the Survey online and accept these terms and conditions. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
The survey will be conducted between 23 July 2021 and 13 August 2021 (the Survey Period). However, the Promoter reserves their right to extend this period at their discretion and without previous notification to survey participants. To enter the Prize Draw, eligible participants must submit their completed surveys before the end of the Survey Period.
The Prize Draw will take place on 8 September 2021 (the Prize Draw Date). This date may be changed at the discretion of the Promoter and without previous notification to survey participants. Winners will be identified through a random computer-generated draw. The promoter reserves their right to change the Prize Draw Date at their discretion and without previous notification to survey participants. However, the Prize Draw Date must take place within 12 months from the date of the Survey being first advertised.
The first ten (10) entries drawn randomly will receive one (1) four pack of Ballistic Beer. The prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Draw winners by no later than two weeks post the Prize Draw Date. If a winner cannot be contacted or refuses the prize, this will be offered to the next randomly drawn entry. The Promoter’s decision is final as to the winner of the Prize Draw and binding. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
Information on how to redeem the prize will be sent via the email address provided by the winner at the time of contact.
If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw, as appropriate.
All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to participants.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition ,including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the competition, the use of information supplied by the participant or the use of the prize.